Do you know how this new tax law will affect your business? Would you like a professional opinion on your business direction? If so then please come join us for one of our monthly seminars. Colorado Business CPA is offering seminars at no charge. We believe in a proactive approach when it comes to tax planning and tax preparation. That is why we would like to educate you on a few tax strategies that can be implemented for the next six months and save you a few thousand dollars.
- THE NEW TAX LAW: HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL FINANCES
October 18th, 1pm-3pm
We will be discussing the new tax law changes, and much more. A few of the topics include:
- What changes come with the new tax law.
- How to maximize your tax savings per the new tax law.
- How to read your financial reports: what to look for to keep your business on track, maximize your profitability, and prepare for taxes.
- Why you should consider electing your business into an S-Corporation.
Reserve your free spot below:
Events are held at Chase Tower, 333 W Hampden Ave Suite 540, Englewood CO 80110