Why is Mid-Year Tax planning important?
Colorado Business CPA
July 1, 2014
Colorado Business CPA is offering seminars at no charge for its clients and their guests. Why is it important to have a mid-year tax plan? We believe in a proactive approach when it comes to tax planning and tax preparation. That is why we would like to educate you on a few tax strategies that can be implemented for the next six months and save you a few thousand dollars.
Here are the topics we will discuss at our July seminars:
- Estimated Tax payments – do I need to pay them?
- Should I implement Retirement Accounts?
- Did I choose the right business structure for my business?
- Can I still file an S-corporation election?
- Should I pay myself and how much? ( Payroll questions for S-corporation owners and employees)
- Do I keep good records? ( Record keeping software, mileage logs)
- Should I hire my children for the summer?
- How can I deduct the summer vacation as a business expense?
- Should I have Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- My business is growing, how do I pay employees? ( Subcontractors vs. Employees)
- What is 1099-Misc? Who should I sent it to in January and what should I do now to be ready for it?
- We will be glad to answer any questions you might have as well!
Upcoming events will be scheduled soon!
Events are held at 333 West Hampden Ave, Englewood, CO 80110 Basement Conference Room - 303-809-8793